Surrounded by centennial oaks, a 4-star hotel and restaurant Perkūno Namai has been run by our family for over 15 years since 1994.
I grew up in Žaliakalnis – on the Green Hill – and the site, now seating the hotel, belonged to our grand and great-grandparents. Our family house adjoining the hotel was designed in 1930 by a family friend architect, a promoter of functionalism in Lithuania, V. Lansbergis-Žemkalnis.
We are very proud of the hotel’s well-groomed landscape: a rhododendron grove and an oak-tree hillock invigorate our guests, family members and staff all year round.
Our 50-seat restaurant offers creative and stylish cuisine and a quiet atmosphere. My sister Ingrida and I please our guests by welcoming them personally and treating to a cup of coffee. We receive our guests as family members and some repeated visitors have become our family friends.
One of our guests said: “I like this place because once you pass the gate you enter a totally different world under the oak-trees with birds singing above romantic benches surrounded by flowers. It is an Italian court-yard in the middle of Kaunas, a welcoming retreat from the world’s turmoil.”
We had a pleasure hosting and receiving appreciation from H. Exc. Valdas Adamkus, Lithuanian basketball legend Arvydas Sabonis, pop singers Sofia Rotaru, Nikolaj Baskov, Laima Vaikule, English rock band SLADE. We call our guest book ‘Our guests’ appreciation diary’.
Co-owner Vidimantas Žekas
Our rooms and facilities
We have 29 highly appointed rooms: 2 deluxe rooms, 6 junior suites, 11 single rooms, and 10 double rooms (with twin beds or a double-bed).
Like at home and suitable for work
All rooms meet European first-class hotel standards. Here you will find everything you need for rest and work: TV sets, direct-dial telephones, mini bars, safe deposit boxes, free wireless internet connection, hair dryers and comfortable en suite bathrooms with heated anti-slip floor. Should you prefer a comfy king size bed, just order it in advance and you will find it ready upon arrival.
To keep all your worries away we are ready to provide:
- 24-hour reception service
- Laundry, ironing and dry-cleaning services
- Room key cards
- A guarded parking lot
- Baggage storage
- Transfers to and from Kaunas and Vilnius airports
- Taxi calls
- Wake-up calls
- Currency exchange
- Safe deposit boxes
- Fax and copy machine
- Free wireless internet connection in entire hotel
- Postal services
- Authentic souvenirs
- Additional beds, children beds
- Hygiene items (toothbrushes, shaving items), sewing kits, bathrobes, slippers, extra towels, pillows or blankets to be ordered at the reception.
- Extra heaters, an iron and ironing board, extension leads and voltage converters to be ordered at the reception.
- Payment in cash or by Eurocard, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Maestro credit cards.
Use our offers:
- Have an ample and tasty breakfast from 7:00 till 10:30 a.m.
- Enjoy a quite retreat under the oaks and a tasty meal (our chefs create and offer new dishes every day).
- Have your business meetings, conferences and trainings in our hotel.
- Let us arrange a party, a gathering, a banquet or a buffet event for you.
- We are ready to provide catering services in any surroundings of your choice.
|Room type||Quantity||Price for 1 person||Price for 2 persons|
Rooms are ready from 14:00 and must be vacated before 12:00
All rates include breakfast and VAT.