- Perkūno al. 61, Kaunas, Lietuva
- +370 37 320230
Hotel and restaurant Perkūno Namai
“Perkuno Namai” (The House of Thunder God) is the first privately operated hotel owned by our family in Kaunas. Opened in 1994, it is situated in a tranquil and prestigious neighborhood bordering the oldest oak forest in Europe and 300 m. from Kaunas Stadium. Two styles of architecture have been tastefully blended together on land purchased in 1929 by my grandfather, professor J.Vidmantas; the house designed in 1930 by architect Vytautas Landsbergis – Zemkalnis and the modern hotel building renovated in 1998. Full hotel renovation was made in 2007.
We offer 29 modern rooms – 2 Grand Suites, 6 Standard Suites, 10 doubles and 11 singles designed according to the highest Western European hotel standards. “Perkuno Namai” meets all the requirements of the four star hotel classifications under the new Lithuanian hotel rating system.
The restaurant, capable of seating forty people, is open from 7 a.m. until midnight. We offer the traditional English breakfast and, for lunch and dinner, an “a la carte” menu of international and Lithuanian cuisine. Perkuno Namai’s chefs were awarded the GRAND PRIX in the second Lithuanian championship of chefs, bartenders and waiters held in Vilnius in 1998 and our restaurant was recognized as the best restaurant of Lithuania in 1999 and 2001. Our chef has been awarded SILVER and BRONZE medals in the INTERNATIONAL KREMLIN CULINARY CUP in 2005.
What we offer to our guests:
- Air-conditioned rooms with balconies and a panoramic view of the manicured hotel grounds and the park;
- Bedroom furniture of the highest professional quality made of fire retardant materials;
- Room doors are sound proofed and are equipped with magnetic card-operated door locks;
- Mini bars in every room;
- Individual safety deposit boxes are available for all guests;
- Twenty-four hour room service;
- All bathrooms have sub-floor heating; anti-slip lined bath tubs and hair dryers;
- Car park free of charge;
- Laundry services;
- Fully equipped conference hall, capable of seating up to sixty people;
- Library Room for conferences, presentations and quiet dinner or banquets up to twenty four people;
- An elevator;
- English breakfast is included in the room rate.
We can pick up guests from Vilnius or Kaunas airport for extra cost.
I am sure you will find our hotel the right place to stay when traveling by car to or from Western Europe.
Our more than twenty years of experience in providing hospitality to both business travelers and tourists ensures your comfort and satisfaction.
We look forward to extending to you the best of Lithuanian hospitality and service at
“Perkuno Namai Park Hotel”.
Please do not hesitate to contact directly.
You are always pleasantly welcome to our hotel!