- Perkūno al. 61, Kaunas, Lietuva
- +370 37 320230
What makes us proud?
From the start of our business we aimed at innovations and explored different cuisines of the world, received expert consultations from Canadian, Dutch, German and other cooking specialists. We have been in business for 20 years now and we are happy we did not betray our dreams. Now we have a big circle of loyal guests, the restaurant is praised not only by Kaunas people but also by notable visitors from our country and foreign states. We had the pleasure to accommodate and attend to the legendary Ukrainian pop singer Sofia Rotaru, the popular Russian tenor Nikolaj Baskov, Latvian singer and actress Laima Vaikule, outstanding and talented Russian singer VITAS, English rock band Slade and many other celebrities…
- In 1998 the chefs of our restaurant received the GRAND PRIX award in the second Lithuanian cooks, barmen and waiters championship in Vilnius.
- In 1999 and 2001 our restaurant was acknowledged as the best restaurant in Lithuania.
- In 2005 our chef Janina Galubavičienė received silver and bronze medals in the International Kremlin Culinary Cup.
- Perkūno Namai Hotel has a wonderful flower garden and a well-groomed oak-tree hillock with romantic park benches and singing birds around. In May 2009 our hotel ranked second in the competition of the best maintained business area landscapes. According to landscaping experts, Perkūno Namai successfully met the challenge of adjusting to tricky natural surroundings – steep hills – without destroying them. There is no rough invasion into natural environment and everything is in harmony with nature.