Travelling gives a possibility to learn new places and meet people. They help to find an own way to the world and become part of it. We advise to take a walk in the neighbouring oak-tree park and along narrow streets of the Green Hill still remembering the steps of famous Lithuanian poets, or take one of the four staircases going down straight to the city centre.Read More
- Perkūno al. 61, Kaunas, Lietuva
- +370 37 320230
Our rooms and facilities
We have 29 highly appointed rooms: 2 deluxe rooms, 6 junior suites, 11 single rooms, and 10 double rooms (with twin beds or a double-bed).
Like at home and suitable for work
All rooms meet European first-class hotel standards. Here you will find everything you need for rest and work: TV sets, direct-dial telephones, mini bars, safe deposit boxes, free wireless internet connection, hair dryers and comfortable en suite bathrooms with heated anti-slip floor. Should you prefer a comfy king size bed, just order it in advance and you will find it ready upon arrival.
To keep all your worries away we are ready to provide:
- 24-hour reception service
- Laundry, ironing and dry-cleaning services
- Room key cards
- Parking lot (free and not protected)
- Baggage storage
- Transfers to and from Kaunas and Vilnius airports
- Taxi calls
- Wake-up calls
- Currency exchange
- Safe deposit boxes
- Fax and copy machine
- Free wireless internet connection in entire hotel
- Postal services
- Authentic souvenirs
- Additional beds, children beds
- Hygiene items (toothbrushes, shaving items), sewing kits, bathrobes, slippers, extra towels, pillows or blankets to be ordered at the reception.
- Extra heaters, an iron and ironing board, extension leads and voltage converters to be ordered at the reception.
- Payment in cash or by Eurocard, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Maestro credit cards.
Use our offers:
- Have an ample and tasty breakfast from 7:00 till 10:30 a.m.
- Enjoy a quite retreat under the oaks and a tasty meal (our chefs create and offer new dishes every day).
- Have your business meetings, conferences and trainings in our hotel.
- Let us arrange a party, a gathering, a banquet or a buffet event for you.
- We are ready to provide catering services in any surroundings of your choice.
We are pet frienfly hotel, so Your pets are also welcome. The price for one dog in the room is 17 EUR/ night.
|Room type||Quantity||Price for 1 person
|Price for 2 persons
Breakfast, wireless internet, parking and VAT taxes are included into the room price. The city tax – 0,50 Eur per person per night s not included into the room price.
Prices for extra beds: Prices for accommodation are included with breakfast and VAT. The price does not include the Kaunas city local tax (cushion fee) – per person, 0.50 euro cents per day.
- children under 2 years – stay free of charge for baby cot;
- children under 6 years – stay free of charge using existing bed;
- children under 6 years – are cgarged 6 EUR per night per person for extra bed;
- children from 6 to 12 years are charged 12 EUR per night per person for extra bed;
- all older children and adults are charged 17 EUR per night per person for extra bed;
- Pets accepted over 15 EUR per night;
- Pick up from or to Vilnius airport – 76 Eur, pick up from or to Karmėlava (Kaunas) airport – 19 EUR.
The Artists deluxe is located on the fourth floor with a separate balcony and a panoramic view. This Deluxe room will perfectly suit a family of four. There are two rooms – a sitting-room and a bedroom. If ordered in advance, two extra beds can be arranged in the sitting-room and a king size bed or twin beds in the bedroom.Read More
This room will perfectly suit a family of three. Mahogany Deluxe is on the second floor with a garden view. There are two rooms – a sitting-room and a bedroom. The bathroom is accessible from both rooms. If ordered in advance, an extra bed can be arranged in the sitting-room and a king size bed or twin beds in the bedroom.Read More
Enjoy the pleasure of having time for yourself. Business trips are packed with meetings and hectic events so nurture yourself in the morning by ordering a cup of coffee to bed and relax quietly in the evening with a glass of cognac or wine looking through a book or album. If you book a garden-view room, you will enjoy the company of morning birds and a fresh scent of trees and flowers.Read More